Initially, setting up your home studio can be quite daunting and often very frustrating. Key things to consider are
- Configuring your Mac or PC for optimum performance to work with your software and hardware.
- Installing software and plug ins.
- Which sound card to buy.
- Which monitors to buy.
- Correct monitor position, room acoustics and sound proofing.
- Connecting up MIDI hardware to work with sequencers.
- Wiring and patching.
If you get the wrong equipment two things will inevitably happen. You will
- Lose money buying the wrong things.
- Lose interest because the equipment doesn’t work.
Using our years of experience with setting up our own studios and working at some of Manchester’s best we can save you a lot of time and expense getting your studio up to scratch.
Please contact us for a quote